BID Member Exemptions
BID Member Exemptions The following types of business are exempt from paying the BID levy:
- Hereditaments used solely for industrial, manufacturing, storage and workshop purposes
- NHS premises and under 18s education facilities
- Private car parking spaces rented by the month or longer
- ATMs, communications masts and advertising hoardings
- Hereditaments with an RV of less than £10,000.
There are no other exclusions. For more information on BID Levy rules, please download the Business Plan.